View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 08:18 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 30| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by stab244 View Post
Sorry about that.

I downloaded the July 30 23673 CHT ROM and when I unzip it, my AVG pops up saying that that file is a Trojan for some reason. I suppose that I could just flash from SD this one time. Kind of tight on space on my SD card right now.

EDIT: Gave up and just disabled my AVG so that I could run the damn update program.

EDIT2: Whoops. I accidentally downloaded the GTX ROM. Hmm whatever. Looks really nice. Might be keeping it.
If it was me I would disable the antivirus while downloading the rom so it doesn't strip anything out of the rom which would in turn give you issues when flashing the rom, I personally would have no issues with doing that if I was on a pc <I'm on a mac>, NRG is not going to cook a rom with anything bad in it that would hurt your phone.