View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 07:18 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 30| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Sashimi..
very strange.. although I waited until the great big reboot.. YES.. i've had to run it at least a couple times to get many of the apps to install.. (yes, rebooting each time)

It is completing because when I run it again sashimi auto doesn't ask if I want to "continue". The second time I run it it goes into MSVC help screen, gets stuck & I have to taskmanager kill the help & then run sashimi a 3rd time?? PIA

well 3rd time is a charm, works great, everything installed.. 3 ROMs in a row?! Weird.. but it works.

Last edited by teradog; 07-30-2010 at 07:25 PM.