View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 07:04 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 30| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by hira View Post
I don't have any MicroSD card installed. So, do I need to delete some directory on my phone to get sense back?
Nope, burning new ROM would have deleted it..

Don't have much to go on here...

You didn't answer the rest of the Q's...
are you on Cookie? Did you turn off all the stuff below if so? Did you task 29 prior?, ...
~~~~~~~~~~
Cookie?
Some tips if you want to stay on your build...
Turn off all animation, sun rays, second hand, flip clock, high def wallpapers, etc.., take music player off cookie home setup, etc.. etc..

if u r messing with your wallpapers much & top & bottom curtains, etc.. for some weird reason, I had to reboot & wait 5 min a couple times & now it's stable
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sometimes if you hit the win key then exit, it comes up

Last edited by teradog; 07-30-2010 at 07:19 PM.