View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 05:40 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 30| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by hira View Post
Hi, I am using 21907 Build (~Jun 25th). I did some thing (i don't know exactly) with my home screen. My home screen is gone. I do see "Tap here to launch Sense" message. When I tap there, I see "Launching Sense...", but it never launches. Any idea how to fix this?
me thinking many having same issue... new ROM!
(including me)

Cookie?
Some tips if you want to stay on your build...
Look back over last few pages (read) look for directory to delete on your storage card (I pull mine when burning new ROM), even defrag & or reformat.
Turn off all animation, sun rays, second hand, flip clock, high def wallpapers, etc.., take music player off cookie home setup, etc.. etc..

if u r messing with your wallpapers much & top & bottom curtains, etc.. for some weird reason, I had to reboot & wait 5 min a couple times & now it's stable

sometimes if you hit the win key then exit, it comes up

Last edited by teradog; 07-30-2010 at 05:50 PM.