Thread: SERO Premium
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 05:10 PM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SERO to allow other phones

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyz View Post
I spent some time looking around today- it looks like this rumor might end up being true- check the sero thread on sprintusers and on slickdeals- they both reference a statement made by russ mcguire (a sprint VP)- see here for his comments (scroll down the page)
Code:
#  Russ Says:
July 28th, 2010 at 2:33 pm

Elliot,

I’ve heard that existing SERO customers will be able to upgrade to a premium plan that will allow upgrading to iconic devices. I haven’t heard the same for F&F, so doubt that one’s true. More info should be coming at sprint.com/everythingplus soon.

Note - this will only be for existing SERO customers.

Russ
looks like its looking more and more promising for SERO customers. its good if this happens...but i, personally, am not sure if i will upgrade my SERO to get an android for the fact that it's strictly a back up phone for account/line for me. kind of a waste to have a powerful device on a line that i really barely use.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!