View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 05:04 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.9 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/23/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLord View Post
i had heard a rumor that he was working on an android kitchen. but it was only a rumor and i haven't personally talked to him about it. it could have been someone jerking my chain. wait...no...it couldn't be that...who would wanna jerk my chain??? lol
Well FIRST you have to stop jerking it for anyone else to even consider it (not me, stop asking)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ
SQUAT, IF U SEE ANYTHING, TEXT ME!
I'm on it, keeping my eyes peeled
Prepared for an all nighter if I have to

THEMES & BATTERY LIFE

Like I've posted before, I cant think of a way themes could significantly effect batt life. To be sure I went to the source konikub. He confirmed what I was thinking:

Quote:
Originally Posted by konikub
But to answer your question....no themes should not change the life of the battery at all, just the images Hope this helps....
He did say some themes include apps that have custom taskbar icons but they are basic system apps that are in any ROM like VM, Messaging, or GPS. So while they MAY effect batt life it's not going to be significant.
My themed batt life is awesome (Aloysius applied over 1.9 EnamoRED).
If yours seems off then verify that your system settings on those basic apps have not changed. If they are the same then try a reflash.