View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 02:26 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 in reboot loop

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogMom View Post
I just tried flashing from the SD card and I noticed that when the bootloader screen appears, there is an error code behind the bootloader information. I can't make out what it says and the bootloader screen only appears for a few seconds before going through with the update. The update loads and still shows successful, but once again, we are back in the reboot loop. Any idea what the error may be and/or how to correct?

Do you think the SD card may be bad? We don't currently have a spare, but we may be able to get one over the weekend to try.

Thanks!
if you think the sd card is bad, then take it out and leave it out. doesn't need to be in there for anything.