View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 12:51 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by docnas View Post
u got tellme to work properly? ie the screen working also?
yep, voice recognition is 10 times as good as it used to be.
used "hypnotic2010 tellme.cab" search 4r it as i typed it.
still slightly transparent, but way better

*edit post*
That search criteria above sucks, here's the link:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=99

I don't think it's anything special & haven't had time to diagnose all of my tellme cabs.. but it works great for me. I use voice command to pull up tellme (hold off hook button down till double beep) & say
"open tellme", then speak into tell me. Use it mostly for sending text messages (voice to text conversion) must have quiet background... but recently it performs web searches great also..
*edit 2*
It seems the faster I talk in all the voice stuff, the better it understands me?!
I find the version of tellme by hitting the bottom right softkey, options (on the right side arrow), settings, it's grayed out on the bottom left, Version 1.0.1... the same as some of the other versions I've used.

Here's a voice guide I put together:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=106097

probably TMI, but better than not enough info! :>))

Last edited by teradog; 07-30-2010 at 02:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.