View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 10:39 AM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 in reboot loop

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogMom View Post
Unfortunately, there is no active account associated with this device. The devices were purchased to be used as handheld PCs. I appreciate the info and I will search through that thread as well.
oh ok. that clears it up. i was wondering why you weren't taking it to sprint. if you can't find a solution for the problem, you can contact HTC directly and see if they will replace your device under warranty. either that or if someone in the family/company has a sprint account, you can do a phone swap online and then after 24 hours of activating on that line, contact sprint.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!