View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 09:55 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.9 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/23/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarc93 View Post
Noob question:

If I do a ROM Manager Backup and use the data.img to restore my info will it work just the same as a nandroid backup data.img???

I've been doing quite a few backups and it's eating up my measly 8gb SD card... If ROM manager is just as good and it works from within the phone, id rather stick with it.

Thanks..
How many of your old backups are you saving?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post
Battery stats..8 hrs and 55 mins since unplugged
Cell standby 29%
voice calls 29%
phone idle 22%
android system 13%
display 4%
dialer 3%
Just wanted to see if anyone has any comments on this as I am not sure..is this good? Am I doing all I can do etc etc...thanks
Well, you left off one critical piece of information. ...WTH is your BATTERY level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by juancaperez2000 View Post
excuseme OMJ could you tell me if you have ready your grill lol, froyo is here tomorrow and i really like the way that you cook best room eeeevaaaa
He has said once it's rooted with Sense he'll get to cookin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by juancaperez2000 View Post
tuesday will be the full push out, but at midnight today you could catch it
Only if you want to lose root, possibly forever. Wait for it to be rooted.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 07-29-2010 at 09:58 PM.