View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 08:49 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.9 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/23/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biofall View Post
I'm not rooted. Should I just go ahead and do the whole root process using the method stickied? I don't think it will conflict if I just start at the beginning.
If you are on pure bone stock then yes. If you think you got partially rooted then you need to flash a stock RUU and get back to pure bone stock and then re-root.
As your issue is not OMJ ROM related you should prolly post up in Fast's thread if you need any more help. The guys in that thread are pretty cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarc93 View Post
Thank you sir.. I'm going back to stock... and see if things get better..

any ideas on the 4g issue. I've looked through various threads and suppsoedly Miami doesn't have 4g yet. Could it be a GHOST 4g signal my phone is picking up?? It is Odd that it only works on a particular area of my building. Well, it doesn't really work, it's just "DISCOVERABLE" in one area of my building. wierd??

thanks again..
Well if it's not "officially" in your area then I personally wouldn't be surprised if the signal isnt strong or not working 100%. There has GOT to be some testing in the area as they prep the "official" release. I doubt they'd just flip the switch and be like "OK, enjoy!"

Here's another GUESS-if it's only happening in your office and no where else around town then it could just be something in your building triggering a false positive.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 07-29-2010 at 08:57 PM.