View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 08:37 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.9 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/23/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biofall View Post
K, used the simple root method, and flashed OMJ's ROM1 so that I could then flash to 1.8. The PC136 whatever file was read, then it went back to the white screen with the androids, and there was no "press power to install". I went to recovery, and it's stuck on the evo+! screen.. What should I do??

Edit:
Unplugged battery, installed wireless tether for root users, said I didn't have permission.. So I'm going to just try to root using the stickied old method. Stupid simple root didn't work.
Check your file sizes. Not sure about Simple root but OMJ's ROM1 is 162MB.
Incomplete downloads of OMJ and Simple root could explain your problems.