View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 08:35 PM
PapaPrem
N00b

PapaPrem is keeping up the good workPapaPrem is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 in reboot loop

Today, the same thing has happened to me. However, in my case, my phone was unlocked and this happened after I did a successful Task29. I completed the Task29 last night, but did not flash a ROM on it at the time, as it was getting late and I was tired. Instead, I shut the phone off and left it to charge using the AC Adaptor. This morning when I went to go turn the phone on, I noticed it is in the constant reboot cycle just like in the case of the OP. The phone wont stay on long enough for me to relock it and flash it to stock. Matter of fact, it shuts off within 10 seconds. I called Sprint and they offered to ship me a replacement battery as I have insurance and Im still under the 1 year manufacturers warranty. I hope to god that it is just the battery that is toast. I tried all the steps listed in this thread, and can't get it to even power on for longer than 10 seconds. Dog Mom, did you try charging the phone using the other charger? I read in another thread of a member having a similar issue. He stated that after a few days, the issue went away by itself. Perhaps the phone needs to be totally free of any electrostatic charge remaining.
This post has been thanked 1 times.