View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 07:02 PM
aguenter322
PPCGeeks Regular

aguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by BfA View Post
Ok, so I plugged in the usb from the XP computer today and got this message:

"The charging current it not enough for device power consumption. Please shut down unused applications, or switch to ac adapter."

What does this mean? It would have to be something on the new July 24 23763 Dinik rom as I've recharged my phone many times in the last year from this laptop. Does anyone have any idea what setting? I'm also running nothing no programs on the phone after I closed Slacker radio.
This typically means that your computer's USB controller (especially when extended by an unpowered external hub) is overloaded and doesn't have enough leftover juice after powering your other USB devices to supply the required current to your phone.

Try unplugging some of your other USB devices and see if that resolves the issue. If it does you may want to invest in an external powered USB2 hub.

Last edited by aguenter322; 07-29-2010 at 07:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.