View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 02:14 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by el1nc0mparabl3 View Post
well if you want 4quick link and the call history there are a few cabs out there that can do it...but when i was on this rom i used cookie home tab, and cookie home tab editor the 1st few versions of it. and for the weather i cant be too sure but i think you have to go to the weather tab press menu and click enable my location on because i think its turned off by default.

ill attach cookie home tab and the home tab editor v.1.7 because all the new versions are not meant for our phone. sorry i couldnt be much help about the weather but try going to the weather tab/menu/and enable my location
Quote:
Originally Posted by el1nc0mparabl3 View Post
yes you can install it on our phone, but the newer version take too much memory and the phone will run way to slow, and with bugs, i say its not for our phone for that reason because from what i have read the newer version run great on the HD2. thats why i recommend using the 1st verions of it because they dont take as much memory and they run great.
Shakes his head...

Friend CHT is truly designed for the HD2...however with the correct settings it is able to run on the TP2...

Personally I was never a big fan of CHT till about v1.6...

Currently I have CHT 1.8.5 with Editor 1.8.5.1 and everything is running as smooth as it did with 1.6...

My suggestion...don't go out of control with pages and 5x5 icons as this will slow your TP2 down...also check the animation settings...they can be turned off to speed up CHT even more...

On another note...I know this will get some feedback...but I use sources...aka I have TRULY read 95% of the posts in this thread...so where is the Mighty One?

He stated about a month or so back that he would be getting his Desire sometime around mid July....sooooo...my guess is that he is tinkering with his new robot...

Reading....ahhh the more you know....