View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 01:28 PM
el1nc0mparabl3
PPCGeeks Regular

el1nc0mparabl3 is keeping up the good workel1nc0mparabl3 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
I added a bit of emphasis to the statement about newer versions of CHT and suitability for "our" phone.

I wondered if you could elaborate on how you came to this conclusion? I ask, because perhaps there is some other point you wanted to make to support the statement. As far as I am aware, the mod is designed to work with Sense 2.5.2012 and up (and probably other versions, too). MR2 updates from Sprint and Verizon came with this version of Sense.

Now, that's not to say the phone performs wonderfully with Sense 2.5.2012 as delivered from Sprint and Verizon.

So, my question turns to, if you've got a Sense 2.5.2012 Touch Pro 2 from Sprnit, why would you want to run CHT 1.7 vs 1.8.x (and then use the applicable version of the editor)?

Best regards,
-boggsie
yes you can install it on our phone, but the newer version take too much memory and the phone will run way to slow, and with bugs, i say its not for our phone for that reason because from what i have read the newer version run great on the HD2. thats why i recommend using the 1st verions of it because they dont take as much memory and they run great.