View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 12:06 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakko69 View Post
Yesterday my Phone wouldn't go back to the home screen and I about threw it into traffic, I'm on the latest GTX version Energy has dished out, I have added some cabs and tweaks with some other GTX skins, but it was very frustrating dealing with my phone at a time I wanted to go riding my motorcycle, I think has something to do with CHT or MS voice command.
As afellow motorcycle rider, I avoid using my phone. Too much of a distaction when 100/th seconds count in reaction time. (steps down from soapbox)

That said, skins, taskbars and anything else you add to a cooked ROM would be the first place I start looking as a source of problems. Many addons are cometimes compatible with only certain ROMS or certain series of WM builds, so I would look there first.

Start from a fresh flash and do only one customization at a time until you find what is slowing things down. Theres your problem. If you can uninstall it, do so. If not, reflash and don't install that addon.

Also, MSVC (voice command) could also be a problem, especially if you are low on memory. Another consideration is that MSVC may be trying to decipher what you said if there is a lot of background noise and causing things to hang up.

Keep the shiny side up!

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.