View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 11:25 AM
kyderr
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
Hope things go well for you and that you enjoy the new ROM, I think you will find it to be functional and very pleasing to the eyes.

I think we all need to remember that we need to soft reset these phones once in a while just like you would a computer and don't install a bunch of cabs if you can help it, these ROMs have lots of stuff installed already so very little is needed after the flash, plus you probably won't keep the same ROM on the phone very long anyways as NRG updates the ROMs very frequently, enjoy!
I use a program that soft resets the phone one a day (2am for me) this helps keep the O/S fresh and functional.
Attached Files
File Type: cab ResetSchedule.cab (42.4 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.