View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 10:25 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.9 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/23/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
mighty cool of you Ken. sometimes kinda miss that little diamond. buddy at work just got the htc aria and man it reminds me of the diamond. really small. I think us former Diamonders should be required to go back one last time to flash the final OMJ Diamond rom Oh shoot, I actually traded it in for the Evo..forget that. LOL.
thanks, I think I've lost half my knowledge on WM, lol....havent touched it in a couple months.

going back to Diamond really makes u appreciate the EVO.....the screen is sooooo damn small, lol.

I sure luv my EVO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannerj View Post
Ok I am getting frustrated. I am trying to get this rom on my evo and I am not having any luck. I have done searches on google on how to install/flash custom roms on the evo. Most results show up as how to root the evo. I have rooted the phone. I know this by the pound sign "#" when I type "su" in the adb-windows shell. when I try to follow the steps someone has on a thread I do not have "Flash zip from sdcard" listed on my recovery menu. I have tried ever thing I can think of. I am coming over from the windows mobile side so I have been flashing for a while now, but this android OS is kicking my but.

when i purchased the phone I already had version 1.47.651.1 on the phone. I used the OTA simple root to root my phone. I was all automated from my pc to the phone I did not have to type anything in on the pc or the phone.

Could someone point me in the right direction to flash to a rom on my EVO. I would greatly appreciate it.

thanks...tannerj
which root method did u use? anyone know if u can even get full root from stock 1.47.651.1?