View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 10:03 AM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [NSFW] Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracsportva View Post
ok, probably dummest question out there but how do you post your screens, do you have to take a pic with a camera of your phone?
I am rather slow...bear with me...

I love this site, my tp2 runs faster now, I realized alot of the cabs I was downloading went into this file called downloads, located on my documents, i erased all those cabs, and have like 100442 left on my phone now lol

Duh.
A really great program to take screen shoots with..............

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ght=shake+save