View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 10:50 PM
el1nc0mparabl3
PPCGeeks Regular

el1nc0mparabl3 is keeping up the good workel1nc0mparabl3 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlip3 View Post
Hello,

I just installed MightyRom 6/20/10 and the Purian BlueSatin R3Born 6.20.10.cab from post #2. In the pictures, the home screen shows call history and a row of four quicklinks. Also in post #2, it says that there are 400+ images included.
I however do not see a call history button on my home screen and there are only three buttons (columns) of quicklinks. I'm also wondering where the images are located because I cannot find any.
I've searched this forum and could not find an answer to these questions, maybe I'm just really bad at searching. If so, please forgive me. I would appreciate someone (maybe a regular) answering these very simple questions.

A much bigger problem however, and one I REALLY would like a solution to is the fact that I cannot get the weather to locate me. On the home screen is says: "My Location" and when I go to the weather tab, it says (after trying to update for about a minute) "No weather data available". I installed the HTCGeoService1_0_19221322_00.cab file that was mentioned in post #3 but it made no difference. I have location service turned on everywhere I could find it.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Vlip3
well if you want 4quick link and the call history there are a few cabs out there that can do it...but when i was on this rom i used cookie home tab, and cookie home tab editor the 1st few versions of it. and for the weather i cant be too sure but i think you have to go to the weather tab press menu and click enable my location on because i think its turned off by default.

ill attach cookie home tab and the home tab editor v.1.7 because all the new versions are not meant for our phone. sorry i couldnt be much help about the weather but try going to the weather tab/menu/and enable my location
Attached Files
File Type: cab CHTEditor.v1.7.1.0.CAB (1.04 MB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab CHTEditor.v1.7.1.2.CAB (1.01 MB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by el1nc0mparabl3; 07-29-2010 at 03:16 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.