Old 07-28-2010, 09:48 PM
Vlip3
PPCGeeks Regular

Vlip3 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Hello,

I just installed MightyRom 6/20/10 and the Purian BlueSatin R3Born 6.20.10.cab from post #2. In the pictures, the home screen shows call history and a row of four quicklinks. Also in post #2, it says that there are 400+ images included.
I however do not see a call history button on my home screen and there are only three buttons (columns) of quicklinks. I'm also wondering where the images are located because I cannot find any.
I've searched this forum and could not find an answer to these questions, maybe I'm just really bad at searching. If so, please forgive me. I would appreciate someone (maybe a regular) answering these very simple questions.

A much bigger problem however, and one I REALLY would like a solution to is the fact that I cannot get the weather to locate me. On the home screen is says: "My Location" and when I go to the weather tab, it says (after trying to update for about a minute) "No weather data available". I installed the HTCGeoService1_0_19221322_00.cab file that was mentioned in post #3 but it made no difference. I have location service turned on everywhere I could find it.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Vlip3