View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 07:16 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwazytazz View Post
has anyone gotten the ereader tab to install correctly? I downloaded the ereader tab from the addons page but everytime it installs, after a reboot sense wont start it gets stuck.
I haven't heard anyone talking much about ereader lately, guess the craze of it has worn off. Sounds to me that it isn't compatible with the new series of ROMs if your sense won't start, maybe uninstall it, soft reset, disable sense, install it, and then soft reset and restart sense and see if that helps.