View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 05:31 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 7-4-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.8

"Good news everyone", my ordeal is over, yay!

Anyways, while sitting around last night, I made the executive decision to delay the updates a few more days. *Gasp*.... I know... But... here's the reason. COM5 (235xx) for all intents and purposes is dead, unless by some miracle M$ decides to start it up again. So.... where does that leave us you ask? Well, I had the idea to make my own SYS that I will dub 235x1 (and as they progress the next would be 235x2 and so on). What I am going to start to undertake is that I am going to take the best features out of the latest new SYS builds from different branches and merge them with 23569. That way we have the best of everything all around. So beta testers get ready as I will for sure run a beta test for a couple days as this frankenSYS will need some testing after I finish the merge and test it myself for a day or two. In my opinion COM5 is the best branch for 6.5.x period!, so I'm gonna do my best to make sure that this branch stays alive even if I'm having to update it myself. Oh and if you're looking for 2016 manila, it's not ever going to happen, too much RAM shenanigans going on with it, so I'm going to stick with a merge of 2013 and 2014 until something better takes it's place.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 07-28-2010 at 05:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.