View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 04:19 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RAM usage Too high after CHT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryinghard View Post
What about them. I do have Mighty ROM already.
I am running MightyROM Full Force and runs just fine for me.

These are what I am using for settings.....................

I do have the Stocks tab and the album tab turned off, and I have not added any other tabs.

It update Weather every 30 mins. and I have the animations turned off.

I have 2 e-mail account 1 is setup on exchange and peak time's are set for every day from
7am to 11pm and one checks every 2 hours.

Twitter updates every 15 mins and Facebook every 2 hours.

Almost Never have any more than 200 texts on my phone, as I archive them when it hits that point.

My Inbox stay pretty lean as I move stuff to folders pretty regularly.

I stopped using cleanRAM because for some reason it was causing issue's for me.

If its running slow share what your settings are and what programs you are running with it.

This post has been thanked 3 times.