View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 12:53 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Internet tab shortcuts icons

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
hes talking about on the WEB Tab, not quicklinks and bookmarks, atleast thats how i took it...

didnt you have to open you links in PIE 1time before to get them to show icons in the web links?? i know this used to be the case.. mine have been backed up and saved for so long i forget
yeah you are probably right, but i thought someone else talked about having to space the shortcut's farther apart to get them to display the webpage icon in the shortcut, but i could be wrong.

on another note, i know they always auto populated when i would make a shortcut and visit the webpage so i don't know why one of those two ways are not working for him.

i never export and import settings, i would rather do it the old fashioned way and that gives me time to check out the rom and also i know that nothing is causing an issue if something is not working, just the way i like to do it.