View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 12:21 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Internet tab shortcuts icons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maan76 View Post
i am having this problem
the internet icons for the internet tab ,never download the faorite webpage inthe icon no matter how many times i go to these pages , any fix pls
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
I'm pretty sure that it was brought up that if you spaced the quicklinks farther apart that they would work, try that and see if it works, and if I had to guess how to do that, I would guess that if you press and hold the quicklink that you could move it after a few seconds of holding it.
hes talking about on the WEB Tab, not quicklinks and bookmarks, atleast thats how i took it...

didnt you have to open you links in PIE 1time before to get them to show icons in the web links?? i know this used to be the case.. mine have been backed up and saved for so long i forget