View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 12:17 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
running Jul 17th Dinik glass 23xxx..

i just noticed theres no exchange/outlook in the mail picker.. ive been running this a few days but was gonna set-up my dual boot on this Rom and no exchange to "dual-sync"..

looked through the paperclip, didnt see anything - just looked for outlook or exchange..

any help or a cab would be great
bump?? it got lost a few pages back

nvm, think i found what i needed

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 07-28-2010 at 12:31 PM.