View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 05:24 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenin1928 View Post
Ok running Energy rom 23673 on an HTC TP2 with MemMaid 2.3.

The problem is when I run MemMaid I cannot open the "tools" icon on the bottom of the screen. It gives the selections from the "Jump to" icon when I select it. I've reinstalled it twice no difference.

Is this because of the instability of Energy Rom 23673?

Anyone else have this problem?

By the way Energy Rom 23673 is the fastest I've experienced yet, and I think faster internet load times as well. Very good job. Light years beyond stock Sprint rom.
Well you have to realize that not all programs are going to work with every version of the ROM, MemMaid might have worked with 23569 and might now work with this version, so if you uninstall and the ROM runs fine and then when you install it again and something doesn't work, then it's not compatible.