View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 03:38 AM
kaine8
Lurker
Threadstarter

kaine8 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: getting stuff from my phone to my computer without microsoft activesync?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
We do understand, evidently you don't. I'm saying that the plug doesn't have to match exactly - any mini-usb cable will do. You really don't have any lying around? I have a ton, there are a plethora of devices that use that type of plug. PS3 is one which I already mentioned, there's a lot of BT headsets that use it, cameras, old phones... If you really, truly do not have a single mini-usb cable then go buy one. Like another poster said, $4 or less. Monoprice.com they're dirt cheap, just gotta wait for shipping.

Other than that, wifi/3g transfer of your stuff is the only other option save BT which is a little tricky - and I'm guessing your PC doesn't have BT built-in, and if you're too cheap to buy a usb cable you probably don't have a BT dongle either.
my next door neighbor who im good friends with, has a ps3, ur saying he has some kind of usb cable that will plug from my phone into my computer to work microsoft activesync? and to the guy asking about my charger yea its a totally different kind, and i know its not working because it feel apart, the wires came unbined and maybe a simple fix like electric tape would work, but even before the wire unbined the computer wasnt reading the usb so it was just broken.