Thread: No flow
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 12:59 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven.warsong
I thank I found the answer
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...9-ae182538a365

Sign In to Vote
I can't seem to find a way to put applications into the "Favorites" slider bar. When I hit the "add/remove programs" button it only gives me a list of 5 choices (none of which I want). It only gives me a choice to select or unselect those programs.

I'd like to put tasks and RSS applications into the slider bar but can't figure out a way to accomplish this. Any help would be appreciated.
You may be able to move links to the apps you want to add to favorites by cutting and pasting them into the appropriate folder using file explorer or Total Commander.