View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 08:32 PM
argenisaz
PPCGeeks Regular

argenisaz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [7/21] Fresh Froyo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
More info on which build you're using would be helpful, the more recent builds have been much more stable and would most likely address one or both issues.

1. Personally, I had the permanent sleep issue on the 7/16 blazn build... found out that if I Long Press the power button, it would sometimes bring it out of that sleep but not every time.

2. I'm not familiar with that carrier so I'm not sure what to tell you. Have you tried checking/unchecking 'force CDMA' or trying out the various Rhodium keymap configurations?
I'm using the blazn 7/21 build, just installed today. On my first hour of use I was able to bring out of sleep without a problem. I haven't used it anymore because I received a call and in the middle of the conversation android rebooted! That's a first!

I use the RHOD500 keymap because that's the model I have (at least that's what it says under the battery). I'll follow your advice, although I don't understand how the keymap can affect my data connection.

By the way, thank you very much for your assistance. It's great to be in such a great community where everyone is willing to help!