View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 06:09 PM
testacon
Regular 'Geeker

testacon is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartestacon is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartestacon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 5" Dell Android phone Presale Sign-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamio88 View Post
I am gonna grab one up for sure.

Actually going to swap my Service Provider for one of these. Was gonna grab up the HTC Evo (I absolutely LOVE HTC), However I have had a spot in my heart for dell for about 8 years now.

The screen is a piece of art to say the least, and granted I will have to go to at&t (or T-Mobile) to get it (even though I do work for at&t, their plans are a joke).

at&t is basically over-priced and I don't like that I can NOT get an Unlimited Data plan anymore, but this phone has my name written all over it

...I already signed up for the 411 on its release date (though I may just grab one up on eBay that is unlocked and not have to wait for the release date)
As I said on the other thread just understand that it has Android 1.6 on it. The latest and greatest apps require 2.x or higher. If Dell take 6 months to release 2.2 on this device you will only get a portion of the apps working on that phone. Sidenote, I don't even think that the android community has any plans of modding this phone either.
This post has been thanked 1 times.