View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 12:56 PM
Vegasden
Regular 'Geeker

Vegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.9 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/23/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltech59 View Post
OMJ, finally got my Evo rooted and used your 1.7 rom but now I have your 1.9 Sapphire loaded and it is sweet. Great job and thank you for all your work for all of us out here.
I would recommend Titanium Backup. You can back-up settings & apps both singularly & via batch (if you buy the donate version).

http://www.appbrain.com/app/com.kera...TitaniumBackup

If you do a nandroid backup you are backing up everything (system & apps). Thus, if you update, then do a nandroid restore, it'll take you back where you were originally. Nandroid is great if you are testing a new rom and it doesn't work out, you can restore back to the Rom you started with.
Example: I did a Nandroid backup of OMJ. I then flashed the CM RC1. I decided to go back to OMJ for a variety of reasons. Did Nandroid restore and I was back to OMJ w/ all settings & apps back in place.