View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 06:28 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
HAHAHAHA, boy are you a real looser man. Are you stalking me?
I nailed you in my posts, and your trying to find something on me by editing your first post. HAHAHAHA. Man, you just made my day. I feel special.
I love you too

Man please, stop wasting space here, Pm me if you wanna talk, this is just too embarrassing to watch hahaha.

Plus I think its XDA's admins to handle this if they mind it, none of your business

Admins, please delete our posts, they are just a waste of space for NRJ AND EVERYONE ELSE.

I apologize to NRJ and everyone here for even replying to that guy.
You should be able to delete your own posts, hit edit and then select delete and that should delete it from the thread.