View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 07:54 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.9 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/23/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post
Konikub (he did the Sapphire & the EnamoRED) just did something yesterday along those lines, a Cherub Theme:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=719348
yeah, that was the one I seen....

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent0014 View Post
So I don't know if this is a general error with the build of sense on the evo, or an effect of this ROM, but I'm having a really strange sense error.

It all started last week, I was on v1.7 of the ROM. I was doing something with my phone and suddenly it rebooted itself. I'm pretty sure it just rebooted android, not the entire system, as it went straight to the Sprint splash screen. I think I was using the browser, but honestly I don't remember. When the phone booted back up, sense reset itself a second time. After that, I went to hit the "home" button and I got the option to choose either Android Mate or HTC sense. I checked the "use by default" checkbox and chose sense, and went on my way. Since then, the phone will hold the default for a few presses of the home button at most and then give me the "complete action using" selection box again. No matter what I do, it won't stick to sense as the default. Since then I've updated to both 1.8 and then 1.9, and I'm still having the problem. I'm sure that people are going to tell me to do a data wipe when I update... honestly I don't want to. I'm sick of running backups and restores and putting everything back the way I want it... I just want this to work haha. The only thing that has worked is to uninstall Android Mate... which I could do again, but I do use it sometimes. Any other thoughts?
hmmm, maybe this is the root cause?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=129513