View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 07:50 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Rubberized case disables touchscreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slwitek View Post
Ok, so I did a little trimming around the edges of the case hoping to give myself a little extra room for the screen. No Dice! Drilled a hole in the left top corner of the case and BINGO! the screen works. Hit the thanks button! Must have been sent a T Mobile case instead...
that's really strange. there's a girl i know and a guy i work with that have sprint tp2, that made the same mistake as you. they bought a case off ebay that had no hole for the proximity sensor. One has no problems, except the screen doesn't shut off during a call (obviously). And the other the case slightly touches the screen sometimes and makes it non-responsive to touches.