View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 05:50 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman51 View Post
S2W,
I really love the theme, just not crazy about the clock. The square around the hours is kind of not even with the extra box jutting out.
The clock outline as to all the tabs ouline are meant to be that way. Its a complete square it just dissolves and reveals its rim on the corners of the top left and bottom right. If you were to use a white BG you will notice it.

Trying to be different than the norm... I know, I can't cater to all taste nor do I intent to, just passing on some creativity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
The first icon you have on your left, I believe its the weather icon is that skinned? It doesn't look it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman51 View Post
That was part of another program that I uninstalled, actually S2W only skinned a few of the icons, all the rest are stock.
As you can see above, all the cht 18.5 icons are skinned including the weather toggle... not sure why you are experiencing some stock icons.

Last edited by S2W; 07-26-2010 at 06:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.