View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 04:33 PM
dapbmonkey4u
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman51 View Post
S2W,
I really love the theme, just not crazy about the clock. The square around the hours is kind of not even with the extra box jutting out.
I don't think it is off, it is the BG you have that makes it appear this way. If you look at the light from the bottom corner and follow it up it would be the same distance from the flip clock tab as the other side. With the glass effect there is to be a shadowy area to help differentiate from glass with the glare and glass without but still there...sorry if that seems a little oddly worded, but I understood if that is any consolation