View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 03:39 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy View Post
Even when i dial *228 it just says connected for .00 seconds and then beeps and doesnt connect. I did check the stock ROM, and it was doing the same thing. I'm going to try changing the radio, and if that doesnt work, I've got to drive about 25 min south to catch the nearest Verizon tower to program.

Thanks for the suggestions.
Sounds like to me that something is wrong with Verizon and not the phone or radio, because when you flash to the stock rom it should reset your radio and prl back to what came with the stock rom, can you check another Verizon phone and see if they are having issues?