View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 03:15 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM|KITCHEN] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.6 23569 07/13/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjm2576 View Post
Can't say I blame you one bit, if I had the funds I'd be right behind you. I just want to say thanks, again, for taking this phone and making it fun and functional for the rest of us.

What ever happened to the Andriod on Imagio project you were working on? Does the phone even have the power to run the OS passably?
Yes it most surely does. It runs almost exactly the same processor as the heroc/eris the difference in the processor verison is the global capibilities of the imagio. It has the same amount of hardware rom/ram as eris and has a larger wvga screen instead of the eris smaller hvga screen. To get it booting kernel support for the htcwhitestone board needs to be added to the kernel souce of htc-linux and someone has to map all the gpio's for buttons and such for functionality. I don't have the time to help on it
This post has been thanked 1 times.