View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 03:14 PM
chuggy
PPCGeeks Regular

chuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by ageesm View Post
Sounds like you need to activate through verizion. Dial *228 and chose the first option, or like I do, I just dial *22899 and it activates on the network and updates the prl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
By chance did you see if the stock rom worked fine before moving to the next step? Did you provision the phone after flashing to the newest rom? Did you *228 after flashing to the rom? If anything I would flash back to stock to make sure things run fine on that rom and then flash back to NRG, I'm a sprint user so that's about all I can recommend.
Even when i dial *228 it just says connected for .00 seconds and then beeps and doesnt connect. I did check the stock ROM, and it was doing the same thing. I'm going to try changing the radio, and if that doesnt work, I've got to drive about 25 min south to catch the nearest Verizon tower to program.

Thanks for the suggestions.