View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 03:11 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy View Post
Hey Everyone,

I was having some issues with the last MaxSense ROM so i decided to flash the newest ROM.

I flashed to stock, ran task29, flashed the newest ROM, and now i cannot make a call. I was getting the "cannot complete the call. Signal may be unavailable" message, but now i hit talk and it simply doesnt connect, and drops the call.

Any ideas?
By chance did you see if the stock rom worked fine before moving to the next step? Did you provision the phone after flashing to the newest rom? Did you *228 after flashing to the rom? If anything I would flash back to stock to make sure things run fine on that rom and then flash back to NRG, I'm a sprint user so that's about all I can recommend.