View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 02:54 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshpl View Post
How can I run the WIFIROUTER when the screen goes into standby?

also how can I change the ringtone so it rings and not VIB+RING
(I have the ring option for ring only)

Go up one level to where you clicked the link to get in this thread, look off to the right side of the thread name and you will see a paperclip icon, click that and it will show all the things that have been uploaded to this thread, look for the wi-fi in standby cab and download and install that.

To change how your phone acts when you receive a call go here start>settings>sounds and notifications>at the top press the arrow to the right to go to notifications>then look for ring type and change it there.

Last edited by KIOWA69; 07-26-2010 at 03:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.