View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 12:37 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 07/24/2007 MikROM 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
k cool thanks, keep up the good work, don't get discourage we all get tunnel vision where we are focus, believe its a simple fix and you will figure it out and when you do you will laugh!!!!!

thanks Nygel
i think it could be the signing park of the apk's...
i took a script from somewhere else to png optimize all apk's, and i added my own scrip to sign and zipalign all apk... maybe something went wrong somewhere.
i know some apk are not ment to be touched but since it flashed on my phone and everything works i assumed it worked just fine.
anyways... ill update as soon as i can... if anyone needs the skype beta apk or the hosts file that fot updated let me know.
besides that and the optimization there wasn't too many additions.

i think ill try and go the smart way about this whole rom thing.... ill start to also put out updates and a rom... so people wont have to wipe.
thats probably a better idea than making new roms all the time.
only major updated should be a rom... and the rest update files that will keep u updated will all the new stuff and wont require u to wipe... i cant belice i didnt think about that before... i dont know how come other poeple didnt think about that.
thats probably what ill do from now on.... until a major update will show up to our phones.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 07-26-2010 at 12:45 PM.