View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 10:37 AM
HSBen
Lurker

HSBen is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Stuck in Bootloader, new phone, never tried to flash

I just got a new phone on Thursday from Sprint as my old the touch screen has stopped working on my old phone. It was working fine until Sunday morning when I pulled it out and it was at this 4 colored screen, later to find out it was the bootloader screen. The OS on this Pro 2 was unlike the ones I had, it was cleaner, and the home screen had shortcuts on it and stuff where as my old phone just had the Date and Time.

I have never flashed a phone, much less even messed with the Pro 2 besides just using it stock. But now its just stuck at this screen. Sprint won't replace it because I have gotten to many replaced in a year(2x touch screen stopped working, 1x randomly shutting off when closing keypad).

Here is what is on the screen:
RHOD400 32M SS-BC
SPL-o.72.000
MicroP(LED) 0x0A
MicroP(KEY) 0x04
TURBO HW/TURBO SW
TP MFG DATA
5 sets of numbers, then the word calibrated.

Is it possible someone flashed the phone and I somehow got it back from Sprint as a refurb? What can I do to fix this myself, should I flash it or something. I've never done it before but I'm sure I can figure it out. Otherwise I was told I would have to go into to a Sprint store to get it replaced, which I plan on doing and raising hell.