View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 01:58 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.9 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/23/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarc93 View Post
I'm about to try netarchy's kernel. I got setcpu from the app market thinking I wouldn't have to use a new kernel but that didn't work. No increase when I run the benchmarks. So I'm gonna flash the overclocking kernel and see what happens.

What is the difference between 5 and 3 multitouch sensor? I have the 3.
The difference is 2 (Thank you! I'll be here all week)
lol-i have the 3 point sensor as well.
It's literally the amount of different simultaneous inputs the screen can sense but I dont know all the practical applications. I assume it would have the most significant application in gaming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
Hey has anyone been able to send a video mms with this ROM? I can't send them. Nobody ever gets them, and I don't get any error messages.

Someone on another forum confirmed theirs was working but their phone is stock.

Come to think of it, I sent a couple videos that were recieved when my phone was stock too.

Does anyone have working mms- specifically the ability to send a video mms and have the recipient actually get it?
Only the lowest resolutions can send otherwise the file is just too large.
Try knocking your resolution down to the lowest CIF and take it.
I can send short vids at that resolution, only @ 15sec in length.