View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 01:20 AM
TREmp77
Almost a VIP

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.9 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/23/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by morganlowe View Post
Does it come in black? Just curious not a huge fan of the new themes.
1.8 is for you.

Now my issue. So I decided to try the apps2sd thing using the method from KarlE and everything seemed to go fine. I flashed sapphire but forgot to wipe data/factory and it was an exact setup of my phone previous to sapphire except now the new theme is there. I wanted to go back and wipe data/factory so I can do the apps2sd thing and I did along with Davlik cache and cache. Now stuck in boot loop. Ive never experienced this before so I just restored a nand backup.

My question is how come if I wipe data/factory, I get the boot loop, if I dont its all golden? I will keep trying, got nothing better to do tonight.