View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 05:10 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryinghard View Post
Thanks jstn, I must have a tried a dozen times but I guess I will have to pay. To be clear, the moment I pay it gets resolved or do they send a key or something, is it automatic?
just to add to what jstn and hypeo said,
when you run the unlocker and choose automatic, and it tells you that it detects that you've unlocked before...that is when you choose the option to donate and it will automatically be set at the minimum donation of 4gbp, which equals $6.18 at todays exchange rate. So, after you pay the 4gbp, it will allow the unlocker to run.