View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 05:01 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
Also Razorloves I thought that I would drop a couple thanks your way since I see you always helping alot of the noobs with the TP2 and TP and not receiving any thanks.
thanks a lot man. that's very kind of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikhanton View Post
I can't seem to get past this virus thing, AVG will not let me past to run the exe file. I also keep getting this "I do not have permissions to execute" thing, any ideas?

PC is a Vista, with AVG for anti-virus
i really don't like helpin people that can't even read the first post. it is said a bazillion (lol) times in here, including the first post. it's a false postive. there is no virus. You have to disable your av software. If it still doesn't work, then you have to open avg and add the file to the exception list. There's detailed instructions in here on how to do it.

Last edited by razorloves; 07-25-2010 at 05:05 PM.